The Whistleblower Protection Blog’s most popular posts during the past year covered a wide range of whistleblower topics including court victories improving whistleblower rights, the introduction of new whistleblower legislation, and the Congressional celebration honoring whistleblowers.
We really appreciate the support from our loyal readers. You have given us another successful year. If you’d like to be the first to know when we post a new blog, you can get notifications by subscribing to our RSS Feed here. Or you can use the box to the left to receive our posts via email.
Here are the top 10 posts of 2015, in order of popularity:
- Big Win For Whistleblowers At Labor Department;
- House Passes Bill to Expand Protections for Federal Employees Against Discrimination;
- Appeals Court Rules That KBR Can Keep Evidence Of Contract Fraud Secret;
- House Investigation Reveals Commerce IG’s Pattern of Retaliation Against Whistleblowers;
- Senators Honor Whistleblowers at First Congressional Celebration of National Whistleblower Day;
- Court of Appeals Rules NSA Domestic Surveillance Program Illegal;
- SEC Sanctions KBR for Illegal Non-Disclosure Agreement;
- Tax Court Delivers Victory For Tax Whistleblowers;
- IRS Whistleblower Program Releases 2014 Report to Congress;
- NWC Releases Press Statement Regarding FBI Crime Lab Errors.