In the latest review of ‘The New Whistleblower’s Handbook: A Step-By-Step Guide To Doing What’s Right And Protecting Yourself’, Dennis Moore, Associate Editor of East County Magazine and a whistleblower himself, sums up the book as “a crash course for potential whistleblowers… that outlines the most up-to-date laws – revealing how to qualify for rewards, how to protect yourself from retaliation, and, of course, how to win your case”.
· The power of whistleblowing, which is statistically the number one source of all fraud detection and the highest form of citizen empowerment;
· The difference between “whistleblowers” and “leakers”;
· How federal employees can blow the whistle on the new administration – the options they have, and how they can be effective;
· Why rewards for whistleblowers are the key to success, helping put the wrongdoers on trial;
· How whistleblowing has changed because of ways to report anonymously – allowing whistleblowers to hide their identities, escape retaliation, and obtain rewards;
· How the National Whistleblower Center is working to clarify the rights of wildlife whistleblowers, offering a special online confidential reporting process (located at www.whistleblowers.org/wildlife);
· While international whistleblower laws are weak or non-existent, U.S. programs are the best resources available to citizens from around the globe – if we can figure out U.S. jurisdiction, we can help foreign whistleblowers as well.”
The newly released Handbook is the third edition of the first-ever consumer guide to whistleblowing by the nation’s leading whistleblower attorney, Stephen Kohn. Order your copy now to know your rights and protect yourself when reporting corruption.