Submission Guidelines for Front Line Whistleblower News
What We Are Looking For
We invite you to submit your articles and comments to Front Line Whistleblower News (FLWN). To keep this news site enjoyable and exciting for all of our users, we ask that you follow the rules outlined below.
By submitting content, you are consenting to these rules:
- You agree not to submit inappropriate content. Inappropriate content includes any content that:
- infringes upon or violates the copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any person
- is libelous or defamatory
- is obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, or vulgar
- violates a person’s right to privacy
- violates any local, state, national, or international law
- contains or advocates illegal or violent acts
- degrades others based on gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or other classification
- is predatory, hateful, or intended to intimidate or harass, or contains derogatory name-calling
- is a duplicate or repost of something you’ve already posted on the site
- contains advertising
- contains a solicitation of any kind
- misrepresents your identity or affiliation
- impersonates others
- is in poor taste or is otherwise objectionable
- You agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you submit. You will promptly remove any content that you have posted should you discover that it violates these rules or that it is otherwise inappropriate. You will indemnify The FLWN and its affiliates and their subsidiaries, and its and their directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, and licensors, from and against losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any claim brought by any third party relating to content you have posted.
- You understand and agree that FLWN is not responsible for any user-submitted content. You further understand that we have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor submissions and we may remove content that we deem inappropriate for any reason whatsoever without consent. We further reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove a user’s privilege to post content on our site. We may reject or remove any comment at any time, with or without notice to you.
- You certify that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any content to us.
- You agree that FLWN has editorial control over what links are published on its website.
- You certify that you have the permission of others who have contributed to or are featured in any content that you submit. If there are any individuals under the age of 18 in any photos, video, or other material that you submit, you must obtain the permission of each such individual’s parent or legal guardian before submitting the content.
- You acknowledge and agree with any use and/or reliance on any information obtained from this website is at your own risk. We are not in any manner endorsing the content of third party submissions and cannot and will not vouch for its reliability.
- For any content that you submit, you permit us to use such content. Except as otherwise provided herein, You hereby grant to The FLWN a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, exclusive, and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, incorporate into other works, distribute, perform, display, and otherwise exploit such content, in whole or in part in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
- FLWN will not publish articles about the author’s personal legal matter and will not publish an article referring to a pending case if a contributor (or a member of the same firm) serves as counsel for the plaintiff or defendant in the pending litigation.
- The FLWN will not post any material that constitutes an expressed solicitation for representation, publicity for an individual or organization, or any other commercial message.
- Manuscript Requirements
- Format –Articles for review should be submitted in Microsoft® Word format.
- Length–Articles should be between 400-1000 words. Longer articles may be accepted under certain circumstances. It is generally recommended for a larger article that it be broken up into a series for improved readability.
- Biography / Organization Description –Please submit a brief author biography and description of your organization to accompany your article.
- Please submit the following information:
- Full name of the author(s) (First Middle Last)
- Contact information for the author(s), including e-mail address, phone number, and Website address
- The organization’s Website address and main contact phone number
- A brief description of the organization with whom the author is affiliated, running approximately 200-250words.
- NOTE: Each article can be accredited to only one organization.
13. How to submit content. Send requests to submit content to firstname.lastname@example.org.